Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let me be your personal shopper at this Houston thrift store!

Are you looking for a particular item, or even better, collect certain items? Some neat things I found at the thrift store have gone to happy owners recently, such as:


a set of Tommy Bahama martini glasses. A client's husband is a big fan of TB and he will be excited on Fathers Day at what "she": found:)


I just missed this for a client, but the Beatles memorbilia fans that got it said they had never seen one like it before.



This wonderful couple adopted my  foster Flan, on the right, and found a life jacket for him at the thrift as they like to rent pontoon boats. Then they raided the collectibles area for all of the chihuahua stuff they could find.
(Both Flan and his new sister Lola were much happier when the camera went away.)

As soon as I sent this from my cell phone camera, it was purchased for an absent minded relative:)...I can do that for you, as well.

A set of Shar Pei salt and pepper shakers came in today and a Shar Pei rescuer is waiting for them after one phone call.

If it is a Red Hat purse, rattan chair, Scotty bookends or something bigger, speak to Hershey(the head poobah), any staff member or me and we will keep a look out for it.


The next "special" day is Tuesday, May 17th, purses and shoes are 1/2 price.

The CAP thrift store is open 7 days a week at 11925 Katy Freeway, Houston, Tx. 77079-281-497-7559.

Don't forget to donate as well and receive a tax deductible form.


Please feel free to subscribe to the blog, share it, or let me know if you no longer want to receive it.

Thanks,
Janet Huey
petstuffresale.com
petstuffresale.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. OK! I'm gonna send you a list of more "stuff" that I have to have! This is great! This thrift store is one of the nicest but I just don't have time to go there and check things out. Thanks Janet.

    ReplyDelete