Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thrift store blog extra-2 vintage kitchen items just in today!

 Once in a while I will slip in a "mini post", when something really neat shows up and I happen to be at the thrift:). I don't even cook, but think both of these items are VERY cool. In this one instance, neither item had been priced as of posting time, I try not to do that, but I just could not wait this time. Hershey the head poobah is out of town so these may not be available until Tuesday afternoon. How's that for a tease?

This aluminum stand was brought in as a cupcake stand, holds 18, but a volunteer mentioned it could also hold cones for ice cream....


The other item I did not get a picture of and it is a cast iron muffin thingie(it's not a pan, really, but is what was used for baking muffins.)The manufacturer is marked on the bottom but has a little too much black on it for me to read. It holds maybe 8-10 muffins.


The CAP thrift store is located at 11925 Katy Freeway, Houston, Tx 77079-281-497-7559.\
It is open 7 days a week and all proceeds benefit shelter animals. Please subscribe to this blog and share it with  your buds. The May calendar of specials can also be emailed upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment